Wednesday 22 October 2008

3 days in a row

Can't believe it.

Here I am in Virgin Active for 3rd day in a row - yyyyeeeeaaaah.

Certainly getting value for money BUT I did my usual - swim, jacuzzi, steam and sauna.

WHEN OH WHEN am I going to get the nerve to do a cardio class. Well Bettina wants to come one day next week with a view to joining, so maybe I do a class with her......? Watch this space.

That is when the inch loss will really begin, although Zoe C already reckons I have lost my belly. She has said it 3 times and although it is a compliment I keep saying Zoe, WHAT belly. That belly may have been there in body but I never acknowledged it or saw it.......... :-)

Like a nightmare. There in your sleep and soon forgotten upon awakening! Hee hee.

Yes, in last 2 weeks I have certainly experienced an awakening of sorts - thank God, and about time toooooooooooooooo

No comments: