I want to interview myself....
1) So Liska, what usually sabotages you?
Unhealthy snacks, such as muffins, biscuits, cakes, goodies on the filing cabinet at work, nibblies that hubby puts in our cake cupboard.
2) What is it that makes you reach for these things?
Lack of availability of healthy options.
3) So what is this lack of availability caused by?
Lack of organisation and planning on my part.
4) When does this problem usually occur?
10.30 a.m. / 11.00 a.m. at work when hungry and same again at circa 3 p.m. Also, when just in from work.
5) Why does it strike at these times?
Because I am hungry between breakfast and lunch, and between lunch and dinner, and when I get in until dinner is prepared or ready.
6) Okay Liska you are usually a rational & logical person. Apply this logic to your eating... What really is the problem here?
It's easy, lack of preparation...
7) Okay, so IF YOU WERE PREPARED, what would your ideal situation be?
Okay, I love healthy stuff, I could much on almonds, or stalks of celery all day, ALL I need to do is buy them and have them available (N.B. Liska regularly buys celery and leaves it in the fridge AT HOME, when it needs to be at work and then only discovers it when it needs to be binned - this pattern repeats itself again and again and again...... yet Liska has the audacity to nibble on her bosses celery whenever she has the opportunity, much to her bosses disdain!)
8) When you have felt at your slimmest, best, and most energetic what have you been doing, in the past?
Drinking SuperGreens, doing MORE yoga, and eating healthily. Also, bread, alcohol, and tea & coffee free!
9) What stops you doing now what you KNOW has worked for you in the past?
Well....... I keep putting it down to stress, but the odd hour, or odd day, when there is no stress, I find distractions (T.V. etc....) so that I can distract myself from.... myself....!
10) So you need to have a good hard look at yourself in a mirror then?