Wednesday 31 December 2008

Fat Santa and 2008

Well, to show I am serious, about the aforementioned blog and the New Year resolution for 2009, I attach a photo of me - the fat santa.

This is what I plan to leave behind in 2008.

So it is appropriate that I post the photo when there are only 2.5 hrs left of 2008.

This photo was taken on 25th December 2008.


Let the weight loss, vitality and detox of 2009 commence.

To anyone else out there in the same laden down boat as me, see you in 2009, as we become more slender, toned, fit and healthy. As the clock strokes midnight let's toast the new us, while we honour and forgive the current us. After all, all that food eaten was delicious and those lazy days, with no exercise, were ever so restful...

Here's to 2009 and all the exciting things it has in store for all of us.

Ignore what the news and the papers say :-)

Liska Life 2008

Over and Out.

1 comment:

torcato said...

You're not that fat!!! As long as you are happy, that's all that counts - make that resolution - "to be happy and forget about the unimportant things in life" - just be yourself and if all you have written about will make you happy, then go for it. My resolution is to spend more time with the family and do more fun things. I spent too much time in 2008 thinking about money and worrying about work and that is not what I want out of life. I want happiness... Happy New Year.