Thursday 2 October 2008

My mission in October is to "get a life"



So, with that in mind, I am off to the West Coast of Ireland on 11th October, to celebrate my wedding anniversary. With all these long hours, my poor poor husband gets neglected.

So I will update this blog with some photos and some news after that, of course.

In February I went to Germany, only for a long weekend, then in June to Malta, and then in July to France, so now... Ireland. So that averages me out at roughly one break per quarter, which I think every hard working over-stressed Londoner needs.

Oh and in this vein of "getting a life" I am going to start praticing yoga again every day starting Saturday. So hopefully I will have some news on my progress about that for you too.

As I do want to lose weight online, i.e. plot my progress online, as I know it would really spur me on. So let's kick start that too, along with a long-awaited detox!

Liska Life - signing out for the second time.
xxx

No comments: