Sunday 14 September 2008

Strictly Come Dancing and Spirit and Destiny


I must say, I am delighted that Strictly Come Dancing is back. The sneak preview this evening was fab fab fab... First show next Saturday.

My favourite magazine at the moment is definitely Spirit & Destiny. The article on left right brain on page 49 of the October issue is VERY thought provoking. I have bought the magazine every month for years, but it never lets me down, and in fact seems to be getting better and better.

The article on left right brain was written by Jill Bolte Taylor, who had a life changing experience due to a ruptured blood vessel in her head. This cut off the use of her left brain. As my left brain is particularly noisey, I was obviously intrigued. I wish I had the patience to type the article here but maybe you can just go and buy the mag. It really goes to show that we can control our brains, and in turn our moods and our outlook, something yoga has been teaching me for years.

She has written a book, which I will be buying, "My Stroke of Insight" (£12.99 Hodder & Stoughton).

Visit http://www.mystrokeofinsight.com/ for video clips.

Can't wait till X Factor goes to the live studio audience... but then I didn't watch it yesterday so maybe it already has.....?

I must go and do some housework :-)

No comments: