Monday 15 September 2008

Shoe Diet

Been at work all day so nothing to report except an update on the Shoe Diet, from MBT which you simply must try.

I just entered in my shoe diet diary that I have been in my MBTs today for 18 hours and not only did it give me an A+ but it said the following:

You're doing a fantastic job of keeping your MBT Shoe Diet score low - you obviously care about your body's health and wellbeing.

Two days in and you're really going strong today. You may already be aware that women's bad shoe habits cause them to undergo nasty treatments: bunion removal, toe straightening, and even cosmetic surgery. Wearing a well balanced diet of shoes has so many benefits, it keeps your feet and the entire body healthy.

Anyway, they are obviously lovely motivating words to hear at the end of a long hard day. Bye for now. More news tomorrow.......

No comments: